The House Administration Committee
The committee shall have 11 members, with jurisdiction over:
- The general house fund, with full control over all expenditures from the fund
- All property, equipment, and supplies obtained by the house for its use and the use of its members;
- All office space available for the use of the house and its members;
- The assignment of vacant office space, vacant parking spaces, and vacant desks on the house floor to members with seniority based on cumulative years of service in the house, except that the committee may make these assignments based on physical disability of a member where it deems proper;
- All admissions to the floor during sessions of the house;
- All proposals to invite nonmembers to appear before or address the house or a joint session;
- All radio broadcasting and televising, live or recorded, of sessions of the house;
- The electronic recording of the proceedings of the house of representatives and the custody of the recordings of testimony before house committees, with authority to promulgate reasonable rules, regulations, and conditions concerning the safekeeping, reproducing, and transcribing of the recordings, and the defraying of costs for transcribing the recordings, subject to other provisions of these rules;
- All witnesses appearing before the house or any committee thereof in support of or in opposition to any pending legislative proposal; and
- The following state agency: the State Preservation Board.
- The committee must vote to adopt the annual budget for each house department.